Why would you visit New York Build? New York Build 2018, now in its third Year, is New York’s Leading Construction Expo. Dedicated entirely to opportunities in NYC and NY State, it's completely free to attend!
Those annual show is attended by thousands of ‘Movers & Shakers’ in NYC’s construction industry including: Contractors, Developers, Brokers, Engineers, Distributors, Home Builders, Government Agencies, Architects, Technology Providers, Recruiters and More!
10 Reasons to attend New York Build 2018
- 2 days of free to attend conference streams including 8 dedicated summits: Sustainability, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Residential Construction & Affordable Homes, Health & Safety, Government & Regulation, Flooding and Digital Construction & Architecture.
- Continue your professional development. Visit our free AIA CES approved workshops that we host across the full 2 days of the event.
- Gain insight into the latest regulation, construction & design technology, building solutions and materials, safety, sustainability, BIM, marketing tools and business innovation.
- Meet with 200+ Exhibitors representing a wide cross-section of the industry including Plant & Machinery, Infrastructure, Building, Skills Hub, Off-site, BIM & Digital Construction, Fire Safety, Sustainability and Interior & Fit Out.
- Free to Attend Networking Sessions: Taking place throughout the whole 2 days of the show. Come have a drink on us and network with key players within your field.
- Women in Construction: Hear from the most influential women in construction through an interactive panel discussion and open debate, followed by an hour of networking.
- Take part in the Architecture & Design Competition. Design a pilot-phase concept for affordable housing within New York City, sit on our Jury panel or attend the awards ceremony on day 2 of the show and discover the best in affordable housing design.
- Looking to improve your employability or develop your professional skills? Meet with leading Recruitment agencies, University departments and HR departments of the NYC's largest construction firms at the NYC Skills Hub. You can even take part in a lively discussion with our Skills & Recruitment panel on day 1 of the show, which looks at what opportunities are out there and how you can get ahead of the competition.
- Meet with 1000s of Developers, Government Agencies, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Surveyors, Specifiers, Distributors, Brokers, Manufacturers & Suppliers, Major Contractors, Home Builders, Recruitment Agencies and many more!
- Enjoy our entertainment features, prize give-aways and many competitions!