The Health & Safety Summit 2017 taking place at New York Build
The New York Build Health & Safety Summit, a specialist conference taking place at New York Build 2017, will give you an opportunity to engage with the leading minds in health and safety, from across the built environment – network with specialists from contractors, architectural practices, government and other leading the way in keeping the industry safe. The summit will discuss the latest in CDM, technology and best practices, occupational health, the latest in legislation and more. Mayor Bill de Blasio has put more focus on increasing the awareness of the importance of being committed to safety.
Network with Hundreds of Senior Health & Safety Experts from Across New York
• Conference Sessions and CPD Training Workshops from expert speakers.
• Discussions on government initiatives for supporting health & safety in the built environment, the latest in CDM, technology and best practises, occupational health, the latest in legislation and more.
• The opportunity to engage with the leading minds in Health & Safety, from across the built environment – network with specialists from contractors, architectural practices, government, and others leading the way in Health & Safety.
FREE-TO-ATTEND CONFERENCE SESSIONS AND AIA CES APPROVED WORKSHOPS WILL COVER TOPICS SUCH AS:
• Safety Management in Construction
• OSHA Standards and Practice • Panel Discussion: Health & Safety Practice in Construction
• Workshop: Health & Safety Risk Management: Leadership • Lessons from Major Construction Projects
• Occupational Driving Safety Programs
• Elements to an Effective Safety Culture
• Protection of Existing Buildings during Construction
AND MUCH MORE!